Monday, October 29, 2012

ALL IN!!!


Had an awesome church service yesterday.  Our Pastor reminded us that God wants us to be "ALL IN" for Him. 

If Noah hadn't been "all in" he wouldn't have built the ark.

Are you ALL IN for God??  Or are you straddling the fence?

If you aren't all in, make a decision TODAY to give everything to Him.

We don't have to do it on our own.  I mean, seriously, there's NO WAY we can do it on our own. But if we want God's best for us, then we have to give OUR ALL to Him!!!

I want everything God has for me.  I know He has an awesome plan for my life.  So today, I ask Him to show me the areas of my life that I am holding onto, and to help me let go.  I know He wants me to put Him first in every area of my life!

Thank you God!  You are so awesome!!!

1 comment:

  1. I really needed to read this today. Thanks so much for posting it.

    Have a great day!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete