Wednesday, October 15, 2008

23 YEARS OF WEDDED BLISS!!!!!


Sunday, October 12, was our 23rd wedding anniversary. I honestly can't believe we have been married that long. In some ways it seems like its flown by, but in other ways, I honestly have so few memories that don't include Billy Paul, it's like we've been together my entire life, well, it has been more than HALF my life!!! We celebrated by taking the kids with us to dinner at Baxter's at the Lake. We had a terrific time. I have MUCH to be thankful for. Oh, and I thought you might enjoy this picture of Billy Paul and I taken sometime in the summer of 1984 or 1985. Yep, that's us!! Love you Billy Paul -- here's to the NEXT 23 years together, and the NEXT and the NEXT and the NEXT!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. congratulations! that is a great accomplishment and i love the photo of you two... keep up the love for the next 23!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your anniversary! i hope you did something fun to celebrate! i love the picture! and heres to many many more happy years for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW,what a blast from the past. I remember being in that old barn with you too alot. It's amazing how you guys dragged me along to things. I have some pretty good memories of the 3 of us. When your the youngest child any bone a older sibling will throw to you is appreciated, you threw a bunch and I love you both. I was 12 when the crazy man came into my life, so I like Robbin have so few memories of our family without Bill in it. I love him just as much as I do my sisters and I hope he knows it. Congrats Robbin, you've put up with each other this long, who would want to split all the assets up at this point. Ha Ha Ha.

    ReplyDelete