Monday, June 22, 2009

I Love My Dad

Father's Day is a holiday that sometimes gets treated like a second class day. Dads don't want balloons or flowers. Dad's don't want corsages or perfume. All the things that make Mother's Day SO EASY just don't work for Father's Day. My dad doesn't golf, he doesn't fish, he doesn't have a hobby. He has more clothes than I do (seriously) and he is extremely hard to buy for.


But that doesn't mean that Father's Day doesn't remind me of how very much I love my dad, and remind me of how much he loves me. Although my dad isn't the most demonstrative person, I have never doubted for a minute that my dad loves me just like I love my kids, and would do anything for me. So dad, don't YOU ever doubt how very much I love you!



I LOVE YOU DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Great family photos, and a nice tribute to your Dad! Agreed, Dads are just the hardest to buy for.. ever :) -tammy

    ReplyDelete