Wednesday, August 12, 2009

St. Louis Weekend

This past weekend we decided to head to the big city -- St. Louis -- to do some school clothes shopping and spend some time with my parents and my sisters and niece and nephews. Well, actually, we went to Chesterfield but hey, when you live Down On the Farm, Chesterfield IS the big city. Cole and Alex and I, my mom and dad, and my sister Renda and her husband Greg and Caragan and Cade, met up with my sister Rhonda at Chesterfield Mall and spent the day increasing the local economy.

Caragan decided to show off her gymnastics skills on this contraption. She was doing backflips about 20 feet in the air. I could have done that, but I didn't wanna show up my 10 year old niece. Little twerp.




After a day of shopping, we headed to PF Changs for dinner.



These pictures aren't the greatest, as it's fairly dark in PF Changs, but we enjoyed it!


After dinner, we drove out to Rhonda's for a boat ride. It was absolutely beautiful. The temperature was perfect and their new boat is gorgeous!!!



















Now doesn't that look like fun ? ? ?
We did a little more shopping Sunday morning, had lunch together, then headed home. We truly had a great time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had a great time! Hmmmm, shopping or boating... I love both! Doesn't seem possible it's school shopping time already, does it? -tammy

    ReplyDelete