Here are ten things about me that you may not know:
1. When I was a little girl, my dad called me Sidebottom. (I have no idea why???)
2. Both of my children were born c-section -- one emergency, one planned.
3. My dream job would be a country music singer.
4. I am extremely nearsighted, and have worn glasses, then contact lenses, since I was 11.
5. Next month my husband and I will celebrate our 25th anniversary.
6. I am the oldest, and I have two sisters, two years younger and six years younger than me, and they never let me forget it!!
7. When I was two, I was jumping in my baby bed and bit completely through my tongue.
8. I like my steak medium rare.
9. One of my favorite things to do is read Louis L'Amour westerns.
10. Fall is my absolute hands-down favorite season.