Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Would You Pray For My Sister?

I would appreciate your joining me in prayer for my sister.  She is having some tests done on Thursday.  Please pray for good results from the tests, and please pray for peace for her.

She is very nervous about these tests, and the results.  Pray that the Holy Spirit will comfort her and strengthen her.  I ask that if there is anything in her body that is not as it should be, that she would be healed in Jesus name.  The Word tells us that the prayer of faith shall heal the sick.  And today I am praying, in faith believing, for her complete healing in Jesus name!!

I know that my God is a healer.  He is the same yesterday, today and forever.  And He is more than able.  Nothing surprises our God.  He is all knowing.  All powerful. 

Ladies, while I'm asking for prayer, I would ask that you lift my entire family in prayer.  We have several situations going on.  I won't go into the details, the Lord knows, but I believe the enemy is attacking my family, and I will NOT stand for it.  I am pleading the blood of Jesus upon my entire family.  Upon my parents, and my sisters and their families, and upon my husband and myself and my two children.  The enemy is UNDER OUR FEET.  He has no authority over those who belong to God.  I am praying for God to move in a mighty way, and make all of these crooked places straight in our lives.  WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS IN HIS NAME!!!!! 

It is my heart's desire to serve Him, and to be obedient to His will.  I trust Him with everything in my life.  Thank you so much for agreeing with me in prayer, and I would ask that you continue to pray for us.  I will let you know what my sister finds out on Thursday.  I am expecting a good report.

Thank you so very much for praying!  May God bless you and your family!!

4 comments:

  1. Agreeing with you and praying for the Lord's protection. The enemies just don't quit to disable us in any possible way. But we serve God Who is able! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending prayers! Hope all is well.
    Nicole B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Robbin,
    I'm very sorry to hear your heart is heavy. I will definitely remember your sister and your family in prayer. God will take care of ALL needs and I know you know that. You are a very spiritual person and your faith is strong.
    May I send one of my favorite passages to you...
    Be Still and Know That I Am God...
    Hugs to you,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have said prayers for all! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete