Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Soggy Weather and a Prayer Request

It's been raining here for days.  Really.

It's raining rain, and it's raining leaves.

There is water everywhere.

And leaves everywhere.

See.



Those pumpkins are wet.  So are the leaves.

The sun is supposed to come out later today.  But then it's going to be COLD.

We needed the rain, so I won't complain.  But just a little peek of sunshine would be nice.

I'm asking for your prayers today for a young man in your area.  I do not know this young man, but his name is Chad Stover and he suffered a very serious brain injury in a high school football game last week.  He is in the hospital, and he is in very critical condition.  Please pray for this young man.  And I don't mean think about him and say "wow, that's too bad."  Thinking about something isn't praying.  I ask that right now you PRAY for this man like he was your son, or grandson, or brother.  Pray and ask our Father to heal him in Jesus name.  Pray for his parents, his siblings, his extended family and friends.  Today all of the kids at our local high school are wearing red in his honor (his school colors are red and white).  Please keep this young man in your prayers.  He truly needs a touch from God.

Thanks, and God bless each and every one of you.  Do you know that I pray for you?  I pray for everyone that reads this blog.  I really do. 

3 comments:

  1. I know the power of prayer and what our God is capable of doing. I know that He can heal this young man, Chad. I have earnestly prayed to God to heal this boy, if it be His will. I have asked for peace for his family, the parents, grandparents, siblings and other loved ones as surely they must be agonizing over his condition and filled with uncertainty and worry. I pray that this young man and his loved ones shall feel the powerful presence of a loving and merciful God and know that all will be well with them, whatever happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've prayed for Chad and his family and friends. Prayed that God's will is to touch and mend this young man's injury. I've prayed that all involved will fees God's strength, and that they receive understanding and guidance. I pray that God's name will be glorified through the healing of this young man and his family.

    ReplyDelete