Wednesday, February 22, 2017

MIRACLES STILL HAPPEN

These are my parents.  

 

This picture of them was taken Saturday afternoon in Houston, Texas.

You might recall that my mother had surgery on Thursday to remove two cancerous tumors from the left side of her liver.

The surgeon met with us following the surgery.

The largest tumor in her liver is gone.  He couldn't fine it.

The other small tumor he removed, but it wasn't cancer.

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!! 

We are praising God and telling this story to EVERYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!!  And I want YOU to share this story as well!

It is difficult to live a life of faith.  There will be doubters.  Sometimes you will even wonder yourself.  Trust me, I have had days of feeling like my faith was small.  Even some who call themselves "Christians" will look at you strangely when you talk about praying for God to heal someone with cancer.

I'm here today to remind you that JESUS CHRIST SITS ON THE THRONE TODAY AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD.

HE STILL HEALS.

HE STILL SAVES.

HE STILL FORGIVES SIN.

So don't give up friends.  Don't ever give up on healing, don't give up on your loved ones salvation.  Don't give up on Jesus.  His timing is perfect.  Keep praying and asking God and then TRUST HIM!!!!

PLEASE KEEP PRAYING FOR MY MOM!!!!!!!
WE AREN'T GONNA QUIT IN THE MIDDLE OF A MIRACLE!!

My mom has one tumor near the middle of her liver that they feel is cancer, but since last Thurday's surgery was done laparoscopically, and the tumor is so small, he felt it best to wait and remove it when he does the second surgery in April. During that second surgery they will remove the entire right side of her liver which has some small scattered tumors that are difficult to remove individually.

We will be heading back to Houston in 10 days for a procedure to block off the blood flow to the right side of the liver, so please be in prayer for that. 

JOIN US in praising our Lord for His healing Power. 

He is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

THANK YOU JESUS!
THANK YOU JESUS!
THANK YOU JESUS!!!

PRAISE YOUR HOLY NAME FOREVER!!!!!!!!!



 

15 comments:

  1. Thank You Jesus! God is so good to all who call on His great name. Proving again of how powerful prayer is! And, what an honor it is to pray for your mother and your family. So thankful to have had this opportunity to watch God do above and beyond all we can ask. God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your prayers have been so appreciated my friend. Yes, God has gone above and beyond, and we are believing that He will CONTINUE this healing!!! So keep on praying and believing and WATCHING GOD SHOW OFF!!!! Hallelujah!!

      Delete
  2. Praying for your mother. I do believe. The power of prayer is an awesome thing. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen sister! My Redeemer lives!!!! We continue to pray for complete healing in the precious name of Jesus Christ!!!! Thank you so much for the continued prayer!! We are expecting Him to finish the good work He has started in my mother's body!!! Hallelujah!!!!

      Delete
  3. The power of prayer!! I am thrilled to hear this good news. Praise God!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Though our prayers are weak sometimes, Praise the Lord HE IS STRONG!!!!! Thank you for praying dear lady!!!!!

      Delete
  4. I clicked on your parents' pic and left a prayer for them. How awesome to hear that the "impossible" is not when it comes to the Lord's power!!! Praise and glory to our good God! Not only for healing, but I pray for His provisions, comfort, strength, joy, love, peace for all of you! Take care sister and may you always be strong in the Lord's mighty power!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing is impossible with Him!!! I am ashamed of all the times I have doubted, and He heard every single prayer that was lifted for my mother. Yes, we need provision, comfort, strength, joy, love and peace!! This has been a long road, and it's not over, but we KNOW that God goes before us and He is in control!! Thank you Jesus!!!

      Delete
  5. what good news. a wonderful milestone; wishing you continued strength in the next leg of the journey. --suz in ohio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen!!! We are speechless, and in awe! God answered our prayers beyond anything we could have imagined. We are so thankful that He is in control!!! Blessings to you my friend!!!

      Delete
  6. Praise God forevermore!! What a wonderful, wonderful update! YES, God is still on the throne, and Jesus Christ is still the same yesterday, today, and forever. I, too, face many scoffers, sometimes in the form of Christians, who do not believe God will/can still do the things He used to do. But, I have SEEN firsthand what HE can do. He has healed my own body so many times, and I know He is able to heal your dear Mom. He can remove every, single tumor, in Jesus' name. Have you ever read the book, "God's Creative Power" by Charles Capps? If you haven't, I would highly recommend it. It has made a HUGE difference in my life since the Lord led me to it several years ago. It is a very big faith booster and would be a great encouragement to your Mom and you during this trying time. God bless you both and answer every prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise God from whom all blessings flow...such wonderful news! I will keep your mother in my prayers. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you Cheryl! We are SO BLESSED by all the prayers that have been lifted for my mother. God is so good. We are still just in shock. Shame on us for ever doubting Him. Blessings dear friend!

      Delete
  8. Praise the Lord for such great news!! I will continue prayers for your dear Mom. I certainly believe in miracles. One of my dearest friends is a liver cancer survivor - 6 years and counting. Bless you and your family, dear friend! <3 Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most excellent and welcome news; thank the Good Lord!

    ReplyDelete