Thursday, December 21, 2017

Merry Christmas Everyone

It's been a tough year for everyone who has stuck with my blog in 2017.  It seems about the only thing I post about is my mom.  Mainly because my life pretty much revolves around her right now.  

She spent a couple of days in the hospital earlier this week.  

She is struggling to eat and drink.  Just a few bites here and there are about all we can get in her.

Her blood work is good.  Her vitals are good.  

Her nutrition needs some MAJOR IMPROVEMENT.

If you've stuck with me this far, then you must be a prayer warrior, cause there hasn't been much entertainment on my blog for a long time.  Today, my mother needs your prayers.  We are praying for strength.  We are praying for appetite.  We are praying for encouragement. 

We are speaking life and health into her body in the name of Jesus.

She's tired and we're tired, but thank God HE NEVER SLEEPS!!

He is our Hope.

He is our Peace.

He is our Source.

Thank you for praying.

Merry Christmas to you all.

I'm so thankful for Jesus.  He is my Savior.  


3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry your mom (and you) have had such a long year of struggles and anxiety, despair and sorrow....but, in the end, we know that God will take care of his own---maybe not in the way we want, or expect, but in the natural order of things. I wish I could put my arms around you and give you a big hug because I know you need it. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robbin, how is your mother doing? I hope she is eating better now. I know she is tired and so are you. I'm praying that you both will have a much better new year.
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robbin, I haven't heard from you in a while. I was just thinking about you this morning...and praying for you. God is good and reminds me to hold you up in prayer. I pray all is well with you in this new year. God bless.

    ReplyDelete