Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Giving Tuesday - Three Angels Haiti

If you're looking for a place to donate for "Giving Tuesday" may I suggest Three Angels Haiti?

Three Angels

Three Angels is a Christian orphanage and school and they're trying to raise money to give Christmas dinners to 300 families. 

I have never gone hungry for even one meal in my life.  I can't imagine the struggles these families face.

PLEASE join me in making a donation to Three Angels Haiti.

For $25 you can provide an entire Christmas meal for a family (a chicken, beans and rice, garlic, bouillon, oil, tomato sauce and spices). 

So click HERE to go to their website and donate.

What are you waiting for??

Not everyone can adopt, but everyone can support a student or an orphan or a family in Haiti.

And while you're at it, check out their website and consider sponsoring an orphan for just $49 a month or sponsoring a student for just $25 a month.  I have sponsored an orphan for several years, and the little girl I sponsored was just adopted by her forever family.  How exciting!!!!  I have continued my monthly donation of $49 and am now sponsoring a different child.

The need is great.  But a small amount per month from you and me can literally change the life of a child in Haiti.

James 1:27 - "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress."

So click on the link above, get out your credit card and GIVE!

 

1 comment:

  1. I just want to thank you for your warm visit. Merry Christmas also to you and your family. I pray love, hope, peace, faith, joy and to know more things of God this coming new year for you. Stay strong in the Lord's mighty power.

    ReplyDelete