Wednesday, May 13, 2009

CLOGGING CARAGAN!

My niece, Caragan, is a clogger. She has been taking clogging lessons for over a year, and now clogs on the competition team. Her little feet and legs just FLY when she's clogging. Last week her school held a talent show and Caragan and another clogger were asked to clog.



Caragan and her friend clogged to "Rocky Top" and I wish you could have been there. I was so proud!

And when they were done, well, let's just say Caragan got the loudest "whoo-hooos" of anybody. Of course it was mostly me, I'm kind of loud. But, she's my niece, and I can "whoo-hoo" if I want to.

Don't they all look cute? Alex was there, but for some reason I didn't get her in this picture.



And how about this one? Renda, your kids sure are cute!!!! Way to go Caragan! We are so very proud of you. Keep on cloggin' girl!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment