Thursday, August 5, 2010

Prayers Needed

Today I became aware of a situation involving a friend of mine.  This friend has made some very wrong choices in her life over the past year.  She has made many mistakes.  In fact, I have had very little contact with her in the past year because I refused to tell her what she wanted to hear.  I have stood on the Word of God and given her Godly advice that she has not taken.  Today, this friend of mine is in desperate need of our prayers.  Please ask the Holy Spirit to guide you as to how to pray for this situation.  I don't feel led to share details with you, but believe me when I say it is very serious.  Her name is Jessica, and Jessica desperately needs your prayers today.

I am very happy to tell you that Michael, the young man with the head injury came home from the hospital yesterday! Praise God!  And while he has many challenges ahead we know that God is more than able to perfect the healing He began in Michael's body.  Thank you Lord! 

And Thomas, the six month old boy with the heart condition, needs your prayers as well.  He is holding his own, but not gaining weight as the doctors would like.  Please continue to pray for Him.  He needs complete healing.

Ladies, aren't you so thankful that NOTHING is too difficult for our God?  Nothing is impossible.  Sometimes I look at situations that are so beyond my comprehension that I don't see any way out.  Like the situation involving my friend.  But I thank God that what we see is inconsequential.  I praise Him that HE is in control today.  And I thank each one of you for your prayers.  God bless you. 

5 comments:

  1. Yes, will remember your friend. Isn't God good to hear and honor prayers from all over? So wonderful to hear about the little boy going home. Blessings**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just prayed. The Lord knows all of our needs. And glory to Him for all answered prayers. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for your friend now, and the tiny one with the heart condition as well. So glad to hear about the young man's recovery! How true: With God... all things are possible. I, for one, am a firm believer in the power of prayer! -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sorry to hear about your friend...you are a good Christian friend to have her well being on your heart...I will pray!!
    Good news about your other concerns...They are deserving of thanksgiving prayers.
    Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a tender hear. I will be praying as well.

    ReplyDelete