Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Cards

I mailed my Christmas cards on Monday.  I LOVE CHRISTMAS CARDS!!  I really do love getting them, and I love sending them.  It's like sharing a little bit of me with my family and friends.  And when I receive Christmas cards, it makes me feel like someone is sharing a little bit of their life with me.  This is our 2010 Christmas card:

This year I ordered my Christmas cards from Shutterfly.  I was fortunate to be a part of a promotion Shutterfly was having for bloggers.  I blogged about Shutterfly and was given 50 free Christmas cards.  I can honestly tell you that these are the prettiest Christmas cards I have ever sent.  The quality of the card stock, the sharpness of the pictures.  I love everything about them.  I can't wait for my friends and family to open up that envelope and receive our Christmas card this year.   I hope it makes them smile -- and the pictures of the really cute kids are good too!!!

In the past I've ordered Christmas cards from Wal-Mart.  The cards from Shutterfly are much better quality.  Much more "substantial" feeling.  The cards I've ordered in the past from Wal-Mart seem flimsy compared to these.  (And just so you know, I've already received the 50 free cards from Shutterfly.  This review of their cards is completely voluntary on my part, and totally honest!  So there).

Next year I will be ordering my Christmas cards from Shutterfly.  If you need any type of cards I can say from personal experience that Shutterfly IS the way to go.  From selection, to ease of uploading photos, to the quality of the finished product, you will not be disappointed.

8 comments:

  1. I love your cards!! Thank you for sharing the follow-up on this also - that is good to know for future reference. The Shutterfly offer was something I never quite got around to.. darn! But I did finish up my vanilla last night, and it smells and looks great {thank you again!!} -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also did the shutterfly Christmas card offer . . . I did see this card! Love it! Thanks for sharing! :)
    ~AFG
    Megan Jenelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops . . . I meant I didn't see this card! lol, but I really like it! :)
    Megan Jenelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards!! Blessings to you....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! I wanted to order from them too, but just didn't get it done in time. It was Costco today. I love all the shutterfly cards that I've received...next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Christmas cards! I haven't heard of Shutterfly before now. Thanks for sharing this. ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL (the family!) and yes the card too! You all look so stunning! Those 2 kiddos of yours are just handsome/gorgeous! And Mom and Dad too!
    Thanks for sharing! I will try out Shutterfly next time.
    Thanks for sharing....
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete