Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Beautiful Day

It is going to be a gorgeous day here in Central Missouri.  Yes, the wind is going to HOWL, but it is supposed to be 70 degrees.  I can tell you that 70 degrees in Missouri in March is NOT our typical weather.  But this winter has been far from typical.

Our winter has been extremely mild.  We have had a couple of light snows, a couple days of pretty cold temperatures, but overall, we haven't had much wintertime at all.

I am so ready for spring.  Ready for the grass to grow, the trees to have leaves again.  I'm ready to start working in the garden. 

How is the weather in your neck of the woods?  And for all you fellow Missourians . . . ENJOY THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the warmth, but the wind about blew me away! It was really fierce here.

    ReplyDelete