Friday, August 31, 2012

It's Raining . . . . .

Praise the Lord.  It is raining at Down On The Farm.

It started raining this morning about 6:45, and it is still raining.

We have 1.2" of rain so far.

That is more rain than we've received since the end of June all together.

We are absolutely praising our God for allowing rain to fall on our parched ground.

Today the ponds are filling up.  Today the cattle are getting a bath.  Today my grass is getting a drink.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers for us.  And I continue to pray for those affected by the hurricane.

I will have some "before" and "after" pictures to show you.  I am anxious to see what a difference the rain makes on our ponds and pastures.  And to see just how much rain we get.

Please continue to pray for us.  While we are so thankful for the rain today, and this is definitely a step toward the end of the drought, we still need rain this fall.  We are so far behind.

Praise the Lord for rain.  Amen.



3 comments:

  1. Yes, Praise the Lord!! So nice and steady.. I don't even mind standing (or dancing!) out in it for awhile :) I'll be watching those ponds and pastures closely too! Sending up Prayers for those adversely affected by Isaac ♥ -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it we as believers come together in prayer and see His mighty answers!!!!
    Praising God for the wonderful water raining down from Heaven!

    ReplyDelete