Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Jesus Is the Rock



I don't know about you, but aren't you glad it ISN'T ALL UP TO YOU???  I sure am.  I would make a MESS of things.

So many times I get my eyes on earthly situations, and earthly circumstances, and I think to myself "Wow, I don't know how on earth this is going to work out." 

Or, if I'm honest with you all, I will admit that many times I think to myself "Wow, I don't know how on earth I'm going to fix this."

I CAN'T FIX ANYTHING!!!  But thank God He is the Rock.  His ways are higher than mine.  His plan is more awesome than anything I can even dream of.

So if you have a mountain in your life . . . or even an ant hill . . . get your eyes OFF of the situation, and your eyes back on the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords! 

He spoke this earth into existence.  I KNOW He can handle anything that comes up in my life AND give me peace about it until it is resolved.

Thank you Lord that today, it isn't up to me.  Thank You that I can come to You with anything, and that You hear me and that You answer my prayer.  Please help me to worry less and trust You more.  Help me to keep my mind off of all the things that are going on around me, and keep my eyes completely fixed on You.  Thank You so much for all the blessings you pour into my life that I don't deserve.  Thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus, to die so that I can live.  I love You Lord.  Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment