Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Asking For Your Prayers

My friends, I ask today that you would pray for healing for two men.  The first is the father of a very good friend of mine who suffered a mini stroke at church Sunday morning.  He is in the hospital, and they are still running tests.  He is a Godly man, and we are trusting the Lord for complete healing. 

The second is for a man my husband went to school with who has been diagnosed with cancer.  The cancer is in his plasma and bone marrow.  It is not cureable, but they are hopeful that it is treatable.  He has a tumor in one arm, and the doctors have said he may lose that arm. He starts radiation and chemotherapy tomorrow.  I would ask that in addition to praying for his healing, that first and foremost you would pray for his salvation. I am concerned that he does not know Jesus as his Lord and Savior. 

I thank you for your prayers today, and ask that God would bless each and every one of you. 

4 comments:

  1. Prayer changes things...for the better! Praying for them both, families too.
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Said a prayer. So many need intercessory prayer. Blessings**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robbin,
    I will pray for them. That is so good of you to think of them and reach out for prayers for them.
    Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete