Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Odds and Ends

I can't believe it. That cute little turkey wasn't in our "spot" last week. I looked and looked and couldn't find her. So, here's hoping that this weekend she will be around and I can post another picture in the Turkey Chronicles.

Our weather has been FABULOUS!!! It was in the 70s and sunny all weekend and in Missouri, in July, that is unheard of. We will take every single day of this fabulous weather that we can get. Even the rain isn't bad this time of year.

It's been awhile since I filled you in on gas prices. Unleaded in Eldon is $2.29 per gallon, and $2.49 for diesel. It has been that price for a few weeks.

I'll be back later in the week with some pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh yes, this weather is wonderful, huh? Love it!! We'll take it while we can. -Tammy

    ReplyDelete