Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ten Things About Me

Here are ten things about me that you may not know:

1.     When I was a little girl, my dad called me Sidebottom.  (I have no idea why???)

2.     Both of my children were born c-section -- one emergency, one planned.

3.     My dream job would be a country music singer.

4.     I am extremely nearsighted, and have worn glasses, then contact lenses, since I was 11.

5.     Next month my husband and I will celebrate our 25th anniversary.

6.     I am the oldest, and I have two sisters, two years younger and six years younger than me, and they never let me forget it!!

7.     When I was two, I was jumping in my baby bed and bit completely through my tongue.

8.     I like my steak medium rare.

9.     One of my favorite things to do is read Louis L'Amour westerns.

10.    Fall is my absolute hands-down favorite season.

5 comments:

  1. Oh ~ I enjoyed reading 10 things about you.
    I love Fall best of all too!
    Have a lovely day.
    Caleb and I are headed to Children's Mercy today.
    I think he is doing remarkably well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun to read. We have #2 and #4 in common and I'm the oldest in my family too. Fall is my fave too.

    Have a great rainy Wednesday.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the soon to be 25 year anniversary! And when I was 2 I bit through my bottom lip :). I have a scar on it still.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much in common, esp. #2 and #10!!! Lots of others too!!!
    Love hearing about your life and learning the little things that make up you!!!

    Have a good day!!

    ReplyDelete