Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Card WINNERS!!!!!

Good day to you!  I hope your days are Merry and Bright, and that you are basking in this wonderful holiday season.  It is going by much too fast for me, but these next two weeks I hope to truly enjoy the wonder of the season.  I'm going to turn up the Christmas music.  Have lots of holiday goodies on hand, and remember to thank God for sending His Son Jesus to die for us, so that we might live.

Thanks to everyone who entered the giveaway.  I am pleased to announce that the winners of TWENTY-FIVE FREE SHUTTERFLY CHRISTMAS CARDS are Mary of Merry Yon (my blogging buddy from Oklahoma) and Tanya of The Sweet Seasons (my blogging buddy from Kansas).  I hope you enjoy the Christmas cards, and I would love to see what you chose.

Have a blessed day!!!!!  And again, a great big THANK YOU to Shutterfly for sponsoring this giveaway!  Their cards really are gorgeous!  You can check it out at SHUTTERFLY!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you dear!! I have ordered mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catching up with you tonight!
    Hope you enjoy your music and goodies.

    Life has been really hard lately but I think my mom is doing much better.

    I too~ like you plan on enjoying the next two weeks.

    ReplyDelete