Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Prayers Requested for An Old Friend

I would ask today that you pray for an old friend of mine.  Now keep in mind my friend is not old.  She is the same age I am.  In fact, we graduated from high school together.  I refer to her as an "old" friend because I've know her a long time. 

My old friend is having a kidney transplant today.  I would appreciate your prayers for her today, and for the wonderful lady who is donating her kidney.  Prayers for a successful transplant and a speedy recovery for both of them will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you all for your prayers!  May God bless each and every one of you! 

2 comments:

  1. You got my prayer...I hope all goes very well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this, praying that all went well for your friend!

    ReplyDelete