Monday, January 14, 2013

Our Bedroom

A couple of months ago I decided to jazz up our master bedroom a little bit.  You might remember THESE beauties . . .




Well they are GONE and THIS is hanging in their place!



SUCH A DIFFERENCE I can't even begin to describe.

This is what our bed looked like BEFORE:


And this is what our bed looks like with the addition of some new pillows!





Trust me, the difference in person is unbelievable.  Now I need to get something new to hang on the wall above the bed, AND I need to replace the fabric on my cornices and that room will be done.

Really, it is amazing what a difference a little time and effort can make!!!  I am enjoying this room so much more.  So if you have a room that's looking a little "tired" remember that it just takes a little change to make a BIG DIFFERENCE!






5 comments:

  1. I am soooooo jealous!! I love the new light and that is exactly what I've practically begged Steve to put in. We had a fan above our bed and that's what I want to replace but Steve keeps saying that come summer, we will be really hot without the fan.

    Great small changes and you are so right that a little time and effort can make a big difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the light! Just a little tweaking here and there makes all the difference for sure.

    Have a great Monday.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you on Pinterest? I pinned your light and it's had 2 likes and 4 repins since this am. Obviously you have good taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that light! Great redecorating!

    ReplyDelete