Friday, January 2, 2015

MORE

"Too many churches are filled with too many people who are fans of Jesus but not followers of Jesus. The body of Christ doesn't need more spectators. The body of Christ needs more servants; it needs more people who will go." Jesus Prom by Jon Weece. I don't want to stand before Jesus having been just a fan. My desire for 2015 is to be more of a follower. More of a servant. I want to give more. I want to show His love more. In order to experience more of Jesus in my life, I know He wants more from me.

That was my Facebook post yesterday.

And the more I think about it the more I want 2015 to be the year of MORE.

But not MORE in the way that you think.

I want to GIVE MORE.

I want to LOVE MORE.

I want to spend MORE time with my family.  I want them to know just how much I love them and how thankful I am for them.

I want to blog MORE about my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I want to serve others MORE.  I want to meet needs however I can.

I want to pray MORE.  

I want to worship MORE.

I want to boldly share Jesus MORE.

I WANT MORE OF JESUS.

Do you want more of Jesus?  Well here's the deal.  If you want MORE of Him, then He will require MORE of you.  I know that He is requiring MORE OF ME.  MORE of my time.  MORE of my heart.  MORE obedience.  MORE MORE MORE.

Jeremiah 29:13 -"And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart."

Not just SOME of your heart.  ALL your heart.

I KNOW HE WANTS ALL OF MY HEART. 

This song is my battle cry.  Take a listen . . . . . .



Today I ask for your prayers. Pray that I will put aside the foolish things of this world and focus on the things of God.  Help me to KNOW the difference between my will and His will.  And help me to follow Him with every beat of my heart.

"I AM COMPLETELY SURRENDERING!!

FINALLY GIVING YOU EVERYTHING!!

YOU'RE MY REDEEMER, I RUN TO THE CROSS!!

BECAUSE YOU ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH!!

LORD COMPLETE ME!!

CAUSE I'M YOURS COMPLETELY!!!"

Why don't you share this journey with me?  Do you want MORE of God?? Then join me in my desire for MORE OF JESUS!!  I am praying for you, and ask that you pray for me.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I will join you on the journey for MORE in 2015!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! What an awesome thought to keep in front of your mind this year!

    ReplyDelete