Thursday, August 13, 2015

Load, Haul, Unload, Repeat

This is what my family did Sunday afternoon.

Haul hay.

This is my handsome husband loading the hay on the trailer.


This is my view driving the trailer to the bale pen.



This is handsome son unloading the trailer and putting the bales in the pen.


This is beautiful daughter.  She is hauling bales as well.



And, this is the heavy rain that forced us to stop for the day.  


While it would have been nice to have hauled all the bales in, you're never going to hear a farmer complain about rain in August in Missouri!


5 comments:

  1. Your post made me think of that old saying make hay while the sun shines. Hope you can get it all done . Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those round bales are heavy!! David picked up two of those from a friend and had a fun time getting them into the barn! I wanted to just throw them out into the pasture and let the horses have a feast, but in the end, that would have made for some sick horses, so glad my hubby is more sensible than me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 30 5x5 bales and 35 4x4 bales...praise the good Lord! I've been moving them from the fields to the hay lot but today, the rain forced me to stop as well. I'm not complaining...it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this time of year watching the hay being baled around our little town, though I'm certain it is very hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this time of year watching the hay being baled around our little town, though I'm certain it is very hard work.

    ReplyDelete