Tuesday, March 1, 2016

To Stack or Not to Stack . . . That Is The Question

My washer and dryer are front loaders.  I've had them for over 9 years.  They sit in a very UNATTRACTIVE laundry room which actually isn't a separate room at all. . . meaning there is no door that I can close off.  When you come in my back door, there are the washer and dryer for all to see.  I actually keep the dirty clothes hampers (yes, I said hampers. Yes, I have two.  One for regular dirty clothes, and one for dirty farm clothes.  All dirty farm clothes get washed separately.) in the bathroom which is next to the laundry room.

I'm going to remodel my laundry room and I've considered stacking my washer and dryer to give me more room.  That room is not large, and it's awkward since that room also has two small closets, a stair case going down to the basement, and the doorway to our kitchen, hallway and bathroom. 


I'd love to have your opinion on "stacking" vs "not stacking" the washer and dryer.  Are your washer and dryer stacked?  Do you love it or hate it?  And why??

Thanks so much for your opinions!!!

2 comments:

  1. For what it's worth, I say no. Not unless you take away both pedestal and then it puts one way low. If you leave on on the pedestal, then you have one way high... so I say no :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not tall..5ft.4in....so stacking might be too high for me ..I do not know. I like them side by side. They are so pretty. Now the hampers..I might have to decorated. LOL. Blessings to you and good luck on your choice. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete