Monday, November 6, 2017

Please Pray Today

Today at 1:00 p.m. my mom is having a procedure called "vertebroplasty" to fix the two compression fractures she has in her back.  She has been in nearly constant pain for 3 weeks since the fractures occurred.  So I ask all of you prayer warriors to PLEASE AGREE WITH US IN PRAYER FOR A ROUTINE PROCEDURE, NO COMPLICATIONS, AND COMPLETE RELIEF FROM THIS PAIN!!!!

The good news is, the first dose of maintenance chemo last week had no side effects!!!  So I know once mom has this procedure today and her pain ends, she can get back to building up some strength, putting on some weight, and FEEL BETTER!!!!  She is so tired of feeling bad.  She takes her second dose tomorrow, and then a maintenance chemo dose each week through January.  At that time we head back to MD Anderson in Texas for new scans and we are BELIEVING FOR COMPLETE HEALING IN HIS NAME!

Our hope is in Jesus.  He is our Source and our Strength.

Our hearts are broken for those in Texas affected by the evil that occurred yesterday.  Our prayers continue.

THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR PRAYING!!!

5 comments:

  1. I will pray that this surgery will take away the pain and also for complete healing for your precious mother!
    xx Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless your mom as she faces yet another medical procedure. She has had more than her share in this lifetime. Time to heal and be able to move forward into better health. I am glad she tolerated the last chemo treatment with such good results.

    Love to you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is good. He is love. So glad we have Him. This past couple of days as I was thinking on the Lord I heard the Spirit speak, "There is no substitute for the Word of God." I knew that, but God thought I should be reminded of that fact. I have thought on that ever since He spoke it.
    My thought on it has been that "what God says" is the most powerful over and above all other voices. The gold we mine from the Bible is life. Precious. Sharp. All wisdom is found there, and comfort unlike any other. Full of 'how to's' and directions, and so much more. Plus, He has given every man a measure of faith. How encouraging it is to be with God who gives a whole book of Himself. Answers.
    Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them (Isaiah 34:16). I was 19 and this was the first scripture He spoke to me. I read.
    Praying for your mom and for you. Praying also, for the church in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreeing with you sister in prayers. May God bless you all and strengthen you, especially your mom. Stay strong in the Lord's mighty power!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robbin, I'm just now checking in, but hope your mom is doing ok. Praying for healing, as well as rest and peace over you all.

    ReplyDelete