Monday, November 19, 2018

My Grandson

My grandson arrived EARLY in the morning on Thursday, November 8th.  He and his mama and daddy are doing WONDERFULLY and we, his grandparents, are smitten for sure.

Yes, I can tell already, I'm going to be "that" grandma.  He is absolutely perfect and we are so blessed and so thankful for him.


This is a sneak peak of a newborn photo our son and daughter in law had taken last week.  

He is absolutely the cutest thing I've ever seen.  When I held him for the first time my heart just overflowed with love and happiness imagining all the wonderful memories we will make with him as he grows.

I was very blessed to have two absolutely wonderful Godly grandmothers.  They were both different, and I did different things when I was with them, but my memories of them absolutely bring a smile to my face and warm my heart. I intend to do all I can to make certain my grandchildren have those same wonderful grandma memories that I have.  I'm already thinking of things we can do together!!!

Thank you all for praying.  Our daughter in law had 30 hours of labor and then a c-section, but both are doing great.

Everything I ever heard about how wonderful it is to be a grandma . . . . . every word is true.

Grandchildren are a blessing.

3 comments:

  1. Oh sweet young lady. The baby is the perfect blessing. That is an adorable photo. Blessings to you and yours this thanksgiving holiday. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL- TOLD YOU- you would be totally smitten. Until you have grandchildren it is hard to understand that intense connection with that new little being. Your heart does not belong to you anymore. lol

    What a wonderful blessing and just in time for Thanksgiving! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am smiling as I read your post. How very sweet. Isn't he the most wonderful gift?! OH, it gets better!
    Happy Thanksgiving Robbin. and to all your family.

    ReplyDelete