Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy 25th Anniversary to Me!

Yep, that's right, today is our 25th wedding anniversary.   In the past 25 years we have lived thirteen different places.  I can't even count all the vehicles we have owned.  I've given birth to two absolutely awesome children.  My husband has buried his father.  I've proudly watched five of our nieces and nephews graduate from high school, and one graduate from college.  I lost my sweet grandpa to lung cancer and two cousins to muscular dystrophy.  When I woke up on October 12, 1985, I was a 21 year old kid.  Today, I am a 46 year old wife and mother.   I have worries and responsibilities that my 21 year old self couldn't even imagine.  But my relationship with God is so much deeper and sweeter.  The past 25 years have brought heartaches, but oh, so much happiness.  I wouldn't trade one minute.  I am so incredibly blessed. 

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband who has shared every second of the past 25 years with me, the good times and the bad, just like we said on that day, so long as we both shall live.  I pray we have many, many more happy and healthy years together.  I sure do love you BP!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Silver Anniversary! and I pray you have many many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congratulations on reaching this milestone! That's fantastic! I hope for many many more for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, Happy Anniversary! God bless you with many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! We celebrated 25 years this summer too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary to you and the hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very Happy Anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on 25 wonderful years!! We celebrated ours last year and I thought it was a pretty good milestone! So here's to you and hubby! Blessings for many many more. A Christian devoted married couple is such a blessing in God's eyes. What a joy for you to have such a wonderful partner.
    Hope your day was very special!

    ReplyDelete