Monday, October 11, 2010

Prayers Desperately Needed

I had a beautiful fall post I was going to share with you this morning, but I just became aware of a tragedy and I need you, my blogging friends to pray.  A dear couple that I go to church with are struggling this morning with the death of their daughter.  An investigation is ongoing, so I can't share any details.  But, as you can imagine, these people are in desperate need of the comfort of the Holy Spirit. 

I ask that each one of you lift this family before our Lord today.  He is able to sustain them through an unimaginable time.  I also ask that you pray for our pastor and his wife today, as they minister to this family.  That God would give them words to speak, and that He would strengthen them as well.

Thank each and every one of you for your prayers. 

11 comments:

  1. Lots of prayers to them and the Pastor.

    God will be with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uplifting these dear ones to the Father!

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers going up for this family, and the Pastor as well. -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sending up prayers right now. Oh~my it sounds like a sudden tragedy. I have been there when this kind of heartache hits. I will never forget the pain of it all. I am praying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Friend,

    I can't even begin to imagine what this family's pain must be like but our Heavenly Father does. I just uplifted them in prayer and will continue as they face the days ahead.

    Hugs to you dear friend,
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I can't imagine that! Yes will lift them up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all in my prayers. So sorry to hear of their loss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My heart hurts for any family that has to lose a child. My prayers are for your friends and your Pastor. God will answer and hear all these wonderful prayers for them. I will pray. God is so good and he loves them and will help heal their pain.
    I know you are hurting too so will pray for you as well.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My prayers are for the whole family who share in this grief. I pray that the Lord touches the parents in a way that helps them cope in the upcoming days.

    ReplyDelete