Monday, November 29, 2010

Whew!!!!!

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is OVER?    I mean, you plan, you clean, you cook, and cook, and cook, and then all of a sudden it's behind you.  And you're exhausted.  I will have to go to work today to rest!

We had a great weekend.  We ate turkey.  We talked.  We ate turkey.  We laughed.  We ate turkey.  We played cards.  And we ate turkey.

Now it's time to gear up for Christmas.  If you're like me, you do a lot of baking for Christmas.  So come back tomorrow and I'll share my recipe for the easiest pie crust you've ever made.  And not to give it away, but, I will tell you this . . . . .  it is made with oil.  Really.

Trust me.  You will never buy refrigerated pie crust again.

So rest up today, 'cause tomorrow we'll be baking pie at Down On The Farm!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for the pie crust recipe! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. I felt the same way about coming back to work today.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete