Friday, October 21, 2011

F-R-O-S-T!!!!

Brrrrrrrr!!!  We had our first frost this morning.  I hate to say it, but everything looked so pretty with the frost on the grass and steam rising from the pond in front of our house.  It really was beautiful.

It is supposed to warm up, and we are expecting another beautiful fall weekend.   So the frost this morning was just a hint of the cold weather to come.

Fall is my favorite time of year, and frost is a part of fall so I won't complain.  I plan to soak up every precious moment of this upcoming weekend and be thankful to God that He gave us four seasons to enjoy!

Blessings to you all my friends!

3 comments:

  1. So love each season for its own beauty. No frost here yet, which is extremely unusual. Chily, brisk air here but lovely.

    Have a beautiful weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing I noticed when I looked out my window out back this morning, was the steam coming up from the pond. I thought it looked pretty, too. I love fall, but am not looking forward to what comes next!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frost, wow. Well our temp was real cold for this time of year. Yesterday it didn't get above the sixties!

    ReplyDelete