Friday, October 28, 2011

Our God Is Awesome!!!!!

Thank you to each person who prayed for our son.  I am always amazed at the Godly people our Lord has placed into my life.  I am so happy to report that we have received the results from the MRI and there is NO tendon damage, NO ligament damage, NO ankle damage.  NOTHING THAT REQUIRES SURGERY!  I am just praising our Lord because I know this is an answer to prayer.  Even our doctor was amazed at the MRI results.  He said he was certain Cole had tendon and ligament damage, and that he would require surgery to put in pins and plates to repair the foot.  Cole does have what the doctor called "microfractures" throughout his foot.  The doctor described it as hitting a windshield with a hammer.  The windshield doesn't break, but there are tiny cracks everywhere.  He said the treatment for these microfractures is immobilization, and time.  So, we have an appointment with an orthopedic group next week, and he said they would probably put him in a cast or a boot for 6 weeks to allow the foot to heal.

Again, I am so excited and so thankful to the Lord for hearing our prayers and for answering them.  And, I am praying for each one of you.  That the Lord will bless you for every prayer you lifted to heaven for Cole.  You are an awesome group of friends, and I am humbled to be a part of your lives.

I will keep you updated over the coming weeks as to how Cole is doing, and I am expecting to report nothing less than a complete recovery. 

So to you, my blogging friends, I say again ~~ thank you, thank you, thank you.  May God bless you in a mighty, mighty way. 

4 comments:

  1. Yeah!! So happy for you and your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise The LORD!! What joy to read of this answered prayer and relief to you all. The "shatter" sounds horrible..but yes, God is amazing...to know this can heal with the cast. We pray for a FULL healing and back on his feet ..BOTH!

    Thanking the LORD with you.
    Prayerfully yours,
    HOPE

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy things turned out so well! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete