Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Alexandra Dawn Griffith


There are 365 days in a year (well, 366 in a leap year).  And most of those days just roll on by.  I mean, really, how many days can you truly remember?  Well there are a few days I remember oh, so well.  And one of those days was February 15, 1996.  That was the day God blessed me with the most awesome daughter in the whole world.  Alex was born at 8:23 a.m.  She weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz. and was 20" long and she was beautiful.  She still is.

I am so very proud of my daughter, and proud to be her mother.  I pray every day that God will bless her, and keep her safe, and keep her close to Him.  I love you, Alex.  Happy Birthday, sweetheart!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you ~Alex!
    Great Job ~Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Alex. You have a beautiful daughter!

    Have a great day.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you Alex. I love you. Happy Birthday Poo Girl.

    ReplyDelete